|Heating Source:||Steam/electricity||Warranty:||One Year|
|Material:||Stainless Steel 304||Temperature Range:||Room Temperature To 150 Degrees(adjustable)|
|Voltage:||Customized||Package:||Wooden Case Or Container|
|Usage:||Drying||Application:||Food, Pharmacy, Chemical, Etc|
|Product Name:||Industrial Tray Dryer Hot Air Spice And Herb Drying Machine|
Industrial Tray Dryer,
Steam Spice Herb Drying Machine,
hot air circulating drying oven
Industrial tray dryer hot air spice and herb drying machine
This drying equipment is suitable for drying raw materials in pharmaceutical, chemical, food and other industries, such as fresh pepper, turmeric, cassava, mushrooms, etc.
Hot air circulates in the oven, with high thermal efficiency and low energy consumption. The whole machine runs stably, with low noise, automatic temperature control, convenient installation and maintenance, and a wide range of applications.
The basic principle of BSO series hot air circulation drying oven is that steam or electricity is used as heat energy, and the heat is generated by steam radiator or electric heating element, and the fan carries out convection heat transfer, carries out heat transfer to the material, and continuously adds fresh air to the oven and discharges moist air out of the oven.
1. Strong drying chamber: The drying chamber is made of steel plate, fully welded and polished. The design is strong, you just need the minimum maintenance.
2. Uniform drying: Due to the specially designed air distributor, the hot air flow in each layer of trays is very uniform.
3. Energy saving: Most of the hot air circulates inside, only part of it is exhausted via the exhaust valve. So there is energy saving and the heating efficiency can be guaranteed.
4. High working temperature: the heating temperature can be above 100 degrees.
But please feel free, if you need only low temperature, there is the temperature adjusting device.
5. Convenient operation: Control cabinet is installed on drying chamber which can accurately control and set drying temperature.
1) What material you want to dry?
2) What is the water content of your raw material?
3) What the final water content you want to get by dryer?
4) About heat source, you will use electricity or steam?
5) How many kgs do you need for per batch?
6) How many work hours you plan to use per day? (like 8 hours, 10 hours,12 hours...etc)
Contact Person: Jewel
Tel: 0086 15961653782